Associate – Toronto
Submission Deadline: June 8, 2017
Longview Communications is seeking to hire an early-career professional at the Associate level for the firm’s Toronto office.
Founded in 2003, Longview is a leading independent public relations firm specializing in corporate and financial communications. The firm’s clients include a number of Canada’s largest and most respected companies, as well as major US and international corporations. For more information, please visit www.longviewcomms.ca.
Longview supports its clients in small teams that draw upon the firm’s full resources and experience, as needed. The principal responsibilities of an Associate at Longview include:
- Media & issues monitoring and analysis
- Development of client materials
- Media relations
- Project management
- Contributing to a collaborative, productive and enjoyable work environment
Bachelor’s Degree or greater, plus two to four years of experience in public relations, corporate communications, investor relations, journalism, investment banking, law, and/or other professional services consulting.
Personal Attributes / Skills
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Thoughtful, confident and mature individual with excellent interpersonal skills and an open style
- A versatile “intellectual athlete” able to read, write, think and deliver quality work product in a timely and professional manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with all major social media platforms
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Ambitious, with a desire to work in a busy, fast paced and highly motivated working environment
- Familiarity with WordPress, Keynote and information design / visualization are a plus, but not required
If you are interested in being considered, please submit a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than June 8, 2017.